Friday, September 25, 2009

Friday -

The mega doses of steroids may be the culprit that kept me up all night. I didn't go to sleep until after Avery got on the bus this morning about 8:15. Then, I slept til 12:30. So, I skipped breakfast. I'm going to log my meals to help with accountability.... here goes:

Lunch -

3oz Southwest style chicken breast
1 La Tortilla Factory low carb tortilla
1T shredded mexican cheese
1 big handful of romaine lettuce mix
1 c. red grapes
2 Diet Cherry Cokes ;)
2 steroid pills - lol

Dinner -

3oz grilled chicken breast
1 c. steamed broccoli
1 c. brown rice
3/4 c. black beans w/ onion, tomato, garlic, curry, salt, pepper (yum!!!)
1 t. olive oil

- few bites left on the plate

2 steroid pills :)

Snack -

2 graham crackers
w/ smears of Nutella

Didn't do very well with water. Will work on that tomorrow. Definitely didn't exercise. I feel like crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment