Monday, September 28, 2009

Day 4 - 9.28.09

Woke up with a sore throat.  I am already on Day 4 of Zithromax.  I called the Dr's office and he's out of town for 2 weeks.  Great!  There is a refill on my Zithromax, and I don't know if I should refill it or not.

Good news - I stuck to my guns and made it through last night.  Battle won.  Long way to go in the war.

Dave took me to lunch today.  We had to go out and find him some shoes.  We went to Outback - ugh!

I did better than I normally would:

Meal #1 (slept thru breakfast)

about 1/3 small appetizer plate of cheese fries (scream!)
Salad (ranch on side - dipped fork)
3 oz sirloin steak- medium
small baked potato (dipped into sour cream)

The greatest achievement was not eating until I was stuffed.  I actually could've eaten more and didn't - yay!

I made a decision today.  I am not going to weigh out every ounce, teaspoon, etc of what I eat.  Right now, I don't want to make this harder than it has to be.  I am going to make wise choices and not beat myself up when I don't.  Cop out?  Maybe - I can always change it later.

Wednesday, I'll have my measurements done at my consultation.  I'm not looking forward to those.  I updated the weight ticker today.  Down a bit.  I always lose a lot the 1st week. 

Meal #2

I had my taco salad again, listed below.  After the soccer game, Dave & the kids got KFC.  I picked up more salad mix - yay!  I forgot to take a picture ;) 


I'm planning to walk tomorrow and possibly go over to join the gym (if I feel better - this cough is really terrible).  May need to give that a few days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment