Friday, January 20, 2012

Deja Vu!

Seems things are kicking up again with the little guy...  I hate to see him struggling with all of his fears and anxities.  We'll get him through this.  I think he feels that a change is coming.  It may be.  At this point, it's still kinda early to tell. 

I've been hitting the gym as much as I possibly can and I'm loving it!  I tag my Facebook so that I can look back and see how I did in any given week.... It's also great motivation.

I'm getting a new tattoo on Saturday!!!!!!!!!!  So excited.  This one isn't going to be big or anything.  But, special to me.

I also want to say publically that I love my husband so much.  He is so supportive of anything that I want to do, he's an amazing dad, and amazing foster dad, and a wonderful husband and partner.  I can't imagine my life without him.  I don't give him the credit he deserves, and that is going to start changing.  He rocks my world. 

1 comment:

  1. Your poor baby. He's going to have a hard time if he has to move. He finally has some stability with someone he loves and trusts. It seems like that's always how it works. *sigh*

    Congrats on keeping up with your gym stuff. I really need to start working out, even if it's just doing some situps or something. LOL

    We're so lucky to have awesome husbands!!

    ReplyDelete