Thursday, March 25, 2010

The Wellness Bridge - Meet Judi Hladek, my hero!

The Wellness Bridge's mission statement is this...

"The Wellness Bridge will provide people with a connection between health
and wellness through education, motivation, guidance, encouragement, and compassion
so that they can help themselves achieve the goal of physical, psychological, and
spiritual wellness."

"The Wellness Bridge will empower people to be well in body, mind, and spirit now and in future generations...."

And she stands by that.  In my weakest moments, she's there to help pick myself up and show me that we are all human.  Sometimes, I am just going to eat that cookie.  And that's okay.  She put up with my times of resistance with a smile on her face and she's also the first person to enthusiastically congratulate me on my accomplishments, no matter how small or how large it may be. 

What words could be said about Judi that could ever describe what she means to the people she helps... ? The people she helps to find the power inside of themselves to save their own lives... To "Be Well." Angel, mentor, coach, guide, teacher, miracle maker... Those would all cover how we feel about Judi. But, I am so, so honored to be able to call her my FRIEND...

A wise person once said, "To the world, you may be one person.  But to one person, you may be the world."  Judi, YOU have changed my life... just by being there, teaching me, listening to me when I needed that more, and believing in me.  I could never say thank you enough for being my partner in saving my life and the lives of my children.  I <3 you!!! 



1 comment: