Thursday, March 18, 2010

Tomorrow is the moment of truth (for the week)!

Tomorrow, I go to see Judi to get weighed, measured, and my coaching.  I can't wait to see how I did.  I made it to the gym 4x in the last week so far.  I hope it's made a difference.  Just 1 small problem.  My monthly cycle is starting and I'm bloated.  That's going to make my weight inaccurate.  BLAH!!!

Today I bought a really cool scarf... in preparation for our trip to Gettysburg for the Paranormal State Field trip.  SOOOOO excited.  Here's a pic. 


Tomorrow, I'm going to try to get Miss Judi in a picture so that I can introduce you to her on my blog :)  I'm sure she'll be a sport :)  Lovely lady that she is.  I'll give a full report tomorrow.
I think that the Statin medication is working on my appetite.  I haven't been really hungry since I started it, which is a good thing.  I need all of the help I can get.  LOL

Today, I did 30 mins on the treadmill and all of the weight machines.  So, it was about an hour all together :) 

Ta ta for now!
Christina xo

No comments:

Post a Comment