Monday, October 19, 2009

Day 24 and I'm sore!

Today, I went walking with my friend Kim at the mall.  We walked swiftly for about 90 mins... lil one in tow in the stroller.  My hips are so sore!  I'm not going to get on the treadmill tonight.  Tomorrow, is my weigh-in/measurement day.  I'm anxious to see how it goes.  After 3 days of exercise, my scale was at a stand still this morning.  I've started taking my vitamins, eating pretty well (maybe not enough), exercising, and I'm feeling pretty good :)  The next hurdle is getting all of that water down - ack!! 

Meal #1
HB egg
fruit & yogurt parfait

Meal #2
Applebee's Oriental Chicken Salad - half size
dressing on the side

Snack
Light string cheese
Reduced Fat Cheez Its
Red pepper strips

Meal #3
Lean taco beef
FF cheese
FF sour cream
salsa
red peppers
jalapenos
romaine mix

SF fudgecicle

No comments:

Post a Comment