Thursday, October 8, 2009

Day 14 10.9.09

I'm watching Sarah Chalke in "Why I Wore Lipstick to my Mastectomy."  I love this movie.  I'm also counting my blessings because I feel so incredibly blessed and fortunate at this moment.  Taking this journey has even more meaning.  This road to being healthy will be so worth it.

Meal #1

Egg Salad (HB egg, light miracle whip, dill, mustard, paprika, salt, & pepper)
1/2 whole wheat pita
baby carrots
FF ranch dip

Meal #2

Dreamfield's spaghetti
red sauce w/ mushrooms
... and a cinnamon roll.





The last 2 days, I haven't done very well.  Not getting my water in and not eating nearly enough.  I know it. 
The rest of the cinnamon rolls are going to work with Dave in the morning.  I found an incredible recipe and had to make them.  A pan went across the street to the neighbors & the rest, gone in the morning.  This is a victorious move... a step above the rice krispy treats.  Tomorrow, my goal is to be back on plan and get the water in.  Saturday, we'll be at the football field most of the day.  I need to prepare for that and take some snacks and water with me. 

....  back to my movie!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Your comments are here now! Don't worry about falling off the wagon... it's good to treat yourself every once in a while. Remember that it's good to remind your body that you are NOT starving it so that it doesn't go into starving mode and hold onto EVERY calorie. The real key is activity. Weight lost only by diet often comes back. Getting active is how we keep it off :)

    ReplyDelete